Sitecore Support Analyst
Location : Boca Raton, FL
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 70000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
IntellaPro makes IT happen. Founded in 2010, we have grown to become a leading provider of temporary, temporary-to-hire, managed staffing, direct-hire, RPO, and on-site recruiting services.Specializing in fulfilling the growing need for IT talent in highly competitive markets, we don’t just put bodies in empty desks, but nurture long-term relationships that support your unique business or career goals. Our deep network of professionals and job openings means we connect you to the perfect match, whether you’re looking for tech pros or tech job opportunities. A strong dedication to transparency means you know what to expect up front and get it delivered. Simply put, IntellaPro transforms the workplace by changing lives, one person and placement at a time.
Sitecore Support Analyst
- Responsible for improving the performance of Sitecore sites by following best practices
- Responsible for incident and problem (tickets) management for Sitecore based sites.
- Ensures all service requests from all business units are resolved quickly, completely and to the satisfaction of the customer as per SLA’s. (Service Level Agreements). Manages and enforces the escalation process.
- Reviews analyzes, troubleshoots and resolves workflow related functional issues.
- Ensures complete and accurate periodic backups of the Sitecore environments.
- Develops and manages internal metrics and assists with initiatives to improve the quality of the organization's Sitecore platform and the processes that support it.
- Adheres to standards, policies, best practices, and procedures related to the support and operations of our Sitecore platform.
- Trains business and functional stakeholders on workflow and Sitecore features.
- Offers suggestions and improvements for documentation and best practices
- Documents solutions, operating procedures, user guides, process documents of Sitecore bases websites.
- Provides suggestions on content creation following best practices.
- Continuously learns and remains abreast on Sitecore related technologies
- Measures, analyzes, and optimizes content performance and user experience across website and other digital channels
- Drives adherence to IT security policies for internal and external user access and registration
Required Qualifications :