Senior Software Developers
Our client, a dynamic, exciting, company in a hyper-growth industry on the cutting edge in revolutionizing healthcare is looking to add 4-5 Software Developers to their growing team.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be responsible for:
- Lead the development of new features and implementations of new technologies and frameworks.
- Present and explain technical concepts to a wide-variety of stakeholders and end-users.
- Mentor other software engineers on the team helping them grow their technical and non-technical knowledge.
- Foster the culture of delivering quality software in a timely manner and continuously improve the development process.
- Promote innovation and keep the team up-to-date on the latest and greatest industry trends.
- 5 or more years’ experience as a full stack developer on enterprise projects.
- Software development experience including: OOP, design patterns, web services, microservices, Service Oriented Architecture, Test-Driven Development, Acceptance Testing.
- Extensive professional experience in one or more of the following: C#/.NET CORE, Angular 4+, Ionic4, APIs, Ruby, Python.
- Comfortable with multiple delivery platforms such as: Web, Services, Mobile, CHAT and others
- Comfortable working with SQL and NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, CosmosDB or Elasticsearch.
- Experience working with Kubernetes, Docker, and public cloud providers, such as Azure, AWS, etc.
- Experience working with a continuous delivery process using tools, such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, or Travis CI
- Self-motivated team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills in a cross-functional environment.
- Excited to mentor and teach other team members.
- Motivated to drive technical initiatives.
- Comfortable working up and down the tech stack.
- Written and implemented automated unit, system, and integration tests.
- Contributed to and supported multiple products that went to production.
- Debugged and solved customer issues.
- Ability to multitask and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or other equivalent work experience.
**We are considering local candidates only at this time***