Senior .NET Developer
Location : Miami, FL
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 110000.00 - 130000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
IntellaPro makes IT happen. Founded in 2010, we have grown to become a leading provider of temporary, temporary-to-hire, managed staffing, direct-hire, RPO, and on-site recruiting services.Specializing in fulfilling the growing need for IT talent in highly competitive markets, we don’t just put bodies in empty desks, but nurture long-term relationships that support your unique business or career goals. Our deep network of professionals and job openings means we connect you to the perfect match, whether you’re looking for tech pros or tech job opportunities. A strong dedication to transparency means you know what to expect up front and get it delivered. Simply put, IntellaPro transforms the workplace by changing lives, one person and placement at a time.
Senior Software Engineer
This role will be a mix of Web Application and Desktop Application Development. Experience as a Full Stack Developer; C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Angular, Web API, WPF would be ideal.
- Design, Specify, and Develop software for the Patient Management / Billing system.
- Coordinate and gather information requirements that will be used for the development of the infrastructure.
- Analyze business requirements and scope of programming tasks, including preparation of time estimates for assignments.
- Stay abreast of new emerging technologies that affect the use of data systems.
- Support corporate goals and objectives through the implementation of current information technology.
- Provide technical help to non senior staff as it relates to Analysis, Design, and Coding.
- Provide technical help to Business Analysts as it relates to Functional Specifications.
- Monitor the policies and procedures for the development group and provide input to make corrections.
- Review, make corrections, and approve application designs of non senior staff.
- Provide complete and comprehensive documentation of systems developed.
- Maintain a high proficiency level with system architectures, and database system models.
- Integration of 3 rd party products and/or services
- 5+ years developmental knowledge of C# in a production code environment
- Experience working with Winforms/WPF.
- C#, ASP.NET, Angular
- 5+ Years SQL Development and Optimization
- Knowledge of object oriented development experience and Design Patterns
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously
- Ability to communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with department heads, managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions
Required Qualifications :