RN CV STEPDOWN w/ Tele
RN LICENSE, BLS & ACLS
2 YEARS OF CV Step-Down EXPERIENCE IN HOSPITAL SETTING REQUIRED
Skill Set Most recruited for:
Must have: candidates without these skills will not be considered for the role.
· Arterial line management, central line management, chest tube management
· Drip management to include but not limited to –Lasix, insulin, dobutamine, heparin, Cardizem, Amiodarone
Preferred or nice to have: candidates with these skills will be considered first.
· External pacemaker
· Pericardial drain
· Chest Tubes
List typical procedures performed on unit(s):
· Insertion of central access
· Insertion of chest tubes
Best personality Fit:
· Flexible open to feedback and team player.
· Float to other stepdown units