Remote Technical Recruiter
IntellaPro is the premier technical recruiting firm specializing in matching mid-to senior-level talent with companies in South Florida & Nationwide.With decades of experience in the industry,we have worked with thousands of candidates and hundreds of companies in the area and nationally. IntellaPro identifies candidates for contract and direct-hire positions in a wide range of technical fields, from business intelligence to database management,application development, network engineering, security and creative & digital.
If you are looking to be part of something greater and want to dive in and make an immediate impact in people’s lives, then this is the place for you. We’ve built an awesome place to work with a health-conscious environment and the professional development you crave.
Commensurate experience, Salary plus Commission & Quarterly Bonuses
100% employee paid health insurance! Great Opportunity for Growth!
You have the opportunity to work full time from home or a hybrid model of some days working in one of our offices in (Fort Lauderdale or Miami) and other days working from home.
Your Role as a Technical Recruiter:
The Technical Recruiter is responsible for the identification, qualification, matching,advising, and managing of candidates. The Recruiter builds solid, profitable and professional relationships with candidates through the delivery of exceptional customer service characterized by mutual respect, understanding, and trust.
A Successful Applicant must have:
· A Bachelor’s Degree
· A strong sense of urgency
· Strong competitive drive to be the best
· Excellent organizational skills
· Entrepreneurial spirit
· Positive attitude and team player
· Superb written and verbal communication skills
· A track record of meeting and exceeding expectations and delivering on commitments
· A“can-do”attitude with energy and enthusiasm
· Strong networking and relationship building skills
· Strong background conducting internet research using tools
· Strong understanding of general Information concepts and trends (plus)
· Prior experience with an ATS (Applicant Tracking System
· Identify, engage and recruit qualified candidates by performing sourcing activities to include, but not be limited to: market and Internet research(i.e., job fairs,job boards, etc.), identifying alternate candidate sources, cold calling, executing recruiting calls, referral recruiting, online social networking, attending seminars and local networking events.Determine and implement appropriate recruiting techniques for market, industry, skill set, and region.