Annual Base Salary: $60, 000.00 - $70, 000.00
Plus Bonus & Equity Opportunities &100% Paid Health Insurance
Affinity Companies, the parent company of Affinity Resources & IntellaPro, is a Staffing & Workforce Solutions organization based in South Florida. We are aggressively searching for a Manger or Director of Recruiting to join its rapidly expanding team. You will oversee recruiting team of nineteen and growing which supports various business sectors such as IT, Health Care, LI, Engineering, Aviation, AF and more.
If you are looking to be part of something greater and want to dive in and make an immediate impact in people’s lives then this is the place for you. We’ve built an awesome place to work with a health-conscious environment and the professional development you crave.
Responsible for the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of employment functions relative to support the recruitment and hiring process. Develop and execute effective recruiting strategies for delivering top-quality talent and meeting hiring plans in a timely and consistent fashion.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Manages and coordinates the activities of subordinates assigned to area.
· Leads all sourcing strategies. Builds talent pipelines for current and future job openings.
· Oversees all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication).
· Participates in and hosts recruitment events to drive awareness of the company.
· Leverages professional network, organizations, publications & self-development to stay informed of recruiting trends, techniques and best practice to enable Affinity Companies to be at the forefront of talent initiatives/practices ensuring that we become an employer of choice.
· Forecasts hiring needs based on business growth plans.
· Directs academic and community outreach programs. Manages the Academic Affiliation process, support staff and outside resources for this role.
· Other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Proficient, professional and responsive at email and communication
· Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases
· Sound knowledge of all state, federal and local regulations governing employment
· Excellent organizational, writing, and listening skills
· Ability to articulate information clearly to all levels of the organization
· Travel between markets (Fort Lauderdale and Miami Lakes) required up to 50% of the time
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Minimum of five years of progressive experience in recruiting on the staffing agency side and talent acquisition