Partner Success Manager
Looking for a superstar to help shape the future of healthcare. Join a dynamic, exciting company in a hyper-growth industry on the cutting edge in revolutionizing healthcare. This is a unique opportunity and time of rapid change in the Healthcare Technology industry.
As a Cleint Success Manager at Client’s, you will be contributing in the development and the enhancement of solutions on the leading-edge using Artificial Intelligence, NLP, voice and other technologies to fundamentally change how we care. As a Client Success Manager, you willaid business clients in taking full advantage of products, drive sales by influencing product upgrades, manage and sustain relationships with partners.
Client’s has created CLIENT’S AI, its award winning, patent-pending A.I. Powered Caregiving Assistant that is pioneering the Science of Artificially Intelligent Caregiving. “CLIENT’S AI” keeps patient and doctor connected, improves health outcomes, and lowers costs while improving quality of life. CLIENT’S AI empowers aging-in-place seniors, ill and disabled and to live healthier, safer and more independently, while greatly augmenting the caregiver’s capabilities to better care for our loved ones, for providers and payers, employers and health systems to efficiently care for the sickest & costliest populations.
- You love the entrepreneurial environment of an early stage start-up company and are eager to roll your sleeves up to get it done.
- Creative but also analytical and task driven
- You are both a technical and creative thinker
- Can make independent decisions without feeling unnecessary pressure
- You are motivated and goal oriented
- You have a high level of initiative and work well in a team environment and deadlines
- Persistency, efficiency, dedication, and a strong work ethic
- Able to work extended hours and weekends if needed
About What You’ll Work On
You will help us redefine the future of HealthCare. Interact with technology department and product and management to develop effective and well-branded user experience throughout multiple service applications and modalities being offered by Client’s, and ensure to drive innovation across User-Centered practice
- Build tight-knit relationships with Client’s’s partners, ensure client success and satisfaction
- Must know the company’s products inside and out.
- Create policies and procedures that optimize the partner experience
- Establish policies the entire staff can adhere to so all partners receive the highest quality of service