Med Surg Tele RN - $2,683 Weekly Gross
We are currently seeking a skilled and compassionate Med Surg Tele RN (Medical Surgical Telemtry Registered Nurse) to join our team in Montgomery, AL. This is an urgent position with an immediate start date. ACLS and BLS certifications are required. The Weekly Gross Pay is $2,683 for 48 hours. The client is offering 36 or 48 hour contracts. 36 hours per week will have slightly less pay.
- 12 hour shifts and every other weekend requirement
- Provide high-quality nursing care to patients in the MedSurg/Tele unit
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams including physicians, nurses, therapists, and case managers to develop comprehensive care plans
- Ensure effective communication among the clinical team to optimize patient outcomes
- Administer medications, monitor vital signs, and provide wound care as necessary
- Educate patients and their families on post-discharge care and self-management techniques
- Valid RN license in the state of AL or Compact
- ACLS and BLS certifications are required
- Previous experience in a Med Surg Tele setting is preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Enjoy perks such as Health Insurance in the Aetna Network, and Referral Program!
- Exclusive contracts that only a small handful of agencies have access to including elevated pay rate
- Lead time on jobs – get submitted to jobs before other agencies even know they exist
- SIZE matters – be treated like a PERSON not a NUMBER!
- Experience! – Experienced Healthcare Recruiter with 10 years’ experience.
- Benefits – we offer health, dental, vision, short term disability.
- Access to your recruiter – I am your single point of contact and am accessible 365 days of the year any time of the day or night
- Pay/Extras – weekly pay, direct deposit, mileage, travel, license/certs reimbursements
- Referral bonus – $500 referral bonuses!
This is a 13-week travel nurse assignment with 12-hour AM and PM shifts open. Our facility takes pride in offering a supportive and collaborative work environment where you can make a difference in the lives of our patients. Join our team and be part of a multidisciplinary approach that ensures the highest possible outcomes for our patients.
To apply, please submit your resume detailing your relevant experience. We look forward to hearing from you!