Marketing Communications Manager
Our national healthcare client is looking for a Marketing Communications Manager in their Nashville, TN location.
Work schedule: Monday-Friday during normal business hours.
Marketing Communications Manager – Job Description
The HR Communications Manager will oversee a broad range of content and communication efforts designed to advance the HR Group (HRG) vision and strategy. He/she will use advanced management, writing and editing skills to manage complex planning, development and distribution of enterprise-wide communications and materials. This position will supervise others.
• Develops and manages on communication plans and campaigns for major HR group projects used across channels and throughout multiple levels of the organization
• Executes written communication projects for a variety of audiences and vehicles: email, newsletter, blogs, scripts, social media, presentations
• Conceptualizes and oversees production for video projects, with and without outside vendor support
• Provides executive communications support to SVP HR/Chief Human Resource Officer (blogs, email messaging, scripts, presentations)
• Manages and maintains our client’s voice and branding, as well as Employee Value Proposition messaging, to ensure all communications deliver a consistent message and reflection of the organization
• Leverages personal knowledge and best practices to provide insight and support for HRG executives, COE leads and service center leaders, as well as departments outside of the HR Group
• Leads Communication Specialist in supporting HR Group communication needs
• Designs and directs the production of HR Group events (including, but not limited to, weekly Friday Forum, quarterly Town Hall Meetings, HRG Summit, and other events as needed)
• Will supervise one or more staff level positions.
• Contributes to recruitment efforts through engaging content and positive portrayal of our client.
• Applies metrics and analytics to benchmark communication efforts and assess effectiveness of strategies
• Identifies opportunities to advance HRG’s strategic agenda through communications and content
• Holds fiscal responsibility over budget items
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Practices and adheres to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement.”
• Assures compliance with our client ethical standards in all communications.
• 7+ years of experience in a Communications or related field
• Email Marketing Platforms preferred
• Undergraduate degree is required.
• Master's degree is a plus