LTC LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) - $1401.00 Weekly Gross
We are looking for an experienced LTC LPN (Licensed Practical Nurses) to work in a Long Term Care setting in Atlanta, GA. Travel nurses and local nurses are welcome to apply. You will work under the supervision of a registered nurse or doctor. LPN professionals must be first and foremost qualified and compassionate. The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing diverse basic care to those who need it while remaining patient and calm.
- 2 years of LPN experience with Trach care, treatment, and replacement experience
- 1 year minimum of LPN experience in a Long Term Care setting
- Prefer travel experience
- Valid BLS through AHA
- Compact or GA LPN State license that's active and clear
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Prefer IV certification
- Start: 2 weeks from offer
- 13 week long contracts
- Possible extension based on census and clinical and professional performance
- Working 40 hours per week
- Weekend requirement
- Long Term Care/Nursing Home/Skilled Nursing Facility
- NO REQUESTED TIME OFF WILL BE ACCEPTED
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
- Monitor patients’ condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts
- Assist ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as eating, bathing etc.
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc., clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care tasks
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions
- Write and change orders
- Update Care Plans
- Proven experience as LPN or similar role
- Ability to undertake a variety of diverse care tasks and work in a multidisciplinary team
- Familiarity with hospital health, safety and sanitation standards and procedures
- Understanding of confidentiality obligations and nursing best practices
- Excellent knowledge of medical and hospital terminology
- Good knowledge of MS Office and data entry
- Perfect physical condition and stamina
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Compassionate and able to handle stress
- Successful completion of LPN license program is a must
Apply today to join Intellapro's team of dedicated travel LPNs across the country!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary, Travel nursing
Salary: $1,401.00 per week
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating weekends
- Will you be able to reliably commute or relocate to the contract site?
- Do you have recent LTC experience within the past 2 years with Trachs?
- Do you have recent Trach care, treatment, and replacement experience within the past 2 years?
- LTC LPN: 2 years (Required)
- BLS Certification (Required)
- GA LPN License in hand now (Required)