Our national healthcare client is looking for an HIM Specialist in their Hammond, IN location.
Shift times: 8A-4:30P Monday thru Friday.
Must have: candidates without these skills will not be considered for the role.
· Years of experience required: minimum 1 year
· Customer Service
· Ability to multitask
Preferred or nice to have: candidates with these skills will be considered first.
· Work in (any) medical field
· Experience with office technology (FAX, computer, etc.)
List typical job requirements/job details
· Reception Duties, answering phones
· Filing, Scanning, Faxing
Best personality Fit:
· Outgoing (friendly, smile)
· Cooperative (team player)
Dress Code: Include requirements, but most of all not acceptable attire.
· Business Casual
Unit Guidelines/Policies: Please feel free to attach unit policies and guidelines.
· (Punctual) Respectful, Joyful, Good Steward, Fidelity to our Mission, Compassionate (5 values)
Awards/Recognition: Feel free to include items such as links to videos that feature the department, outstanding department/team awards, reigning annual chili cook-off winners, etc.
· CHAP Accredited (Deemed Status)