Certified Surgical Tech (CST) - $1700 - $2100 Weekly Pay
Intellapro is hiring for Certified Surgical Technologist contracts across the nation with several needs in Michigan. Surgical Technologists can also be referenced as a Certified or Non-Certified. Surgical Techs work in the Operating Room of a hospital assisting the surgical team in place to provide surgical care to patients.
Pay Range is $1,700 to $2,100 weekly gross. It's a 13 week long and can be 36 to 40 hour per week in the Operating Room. Apply today to speak with a healthcare recruiter about your travel preferences in regards to shift, pay, location, and specialty!
Surgical Technologist Job Description:
- 13 week contracts in a hospital setting
- Full time employment - 36 to 40 hours per week plus call
- Inpatient Hospital surgeries
- Assist surgeons, nurses, and surgery team
- Prepare the Operating Room by setting up necessary equipment
- Set up needed instruments and sterilize them as needed
- Prepare patient for surgery and transfers
- Ensure inventory of instruments and equipment before, during, and after the surgery
- Maintain HIPPA.
- Travel Surgical Tech contracts nationwide
Surgical Technologist Job Requirements:
- 2 years Surgical Tech experience
- BLS (AHA)
- NBSTSA or NCCT
- Willingness to work on call
- Willingness to work 12 hour shifts
- Previous travel surgical tech or travel surgical technologist experience preferred
- 2 years of hospital surgical technologist experience - prefer Ortho and General experience
- Health Insurance Options
- Vision and Dental Options
- Referral Bonus Program - $500 to $1,000
- Guaranteed Hours
Apply to join our team of dedicated Certified Surgical Technologists making a difference in patients lives across the country!