Cath Lab RN Contract
- 13 weeks
- Variable days plus call
- Every other weekend requirement
- Must be comfortable floating to any Orlando Health facility
- 2 years Cath Lab RN experience
- BLS and ACLS
- COVID vaccine
- Strong clinical references
- FL RN license or compact RN license
Must have basic knowledge of the job of a Cath lab nurse as in preparing patients for catheterization, angioplasty and pacemaker implantations.
Must assist physician in the catheterization, angioplasty and pacemaker implantations processes.
Must keep patient calm and relaxed during procedure where they’re required to be awake.
Must be able perform proper after procedure care.
- Provide education about medications and care to the patients and families before the discharge.