Sr. .Net Solutions Developer/Architect
Location : Miami Gardens FL
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : JOS000000777
Compensation : 90000.00 - 130000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Job Description :As a Senior Solutions Developer, you will have a keen understanding of
multi-layered programming using well known design patterns and platform
specific features while protecting the results from the change in times
through well formed and industry accepted standards, such as HTML5,
Must be hands-on and comfortable to produce new solutions on the spot
using Visual Studio and other helpful tools, without depending on the
tools themselves to be productive. The perfect candidate can produce well
developed in WCF, which in turn make calls to C# components that call into
a domain model architecture to retrieve data from a SQL Server database.
The Senior Solutions Developer is a member of a small agile elite team and
quickly moves from concept into design and produces full layered prototypes
in a true sprint fashion, and then iterates on the prototype to get it
fully aligned with the business requirements until business value is
The ideal candidate would have the following prerequisites:
- Developed in Microsoft .NET since version 2.0!
- Is a master of SOLID principles and GoF Patterns!
- Can develop ASP.NET 4.5 and C# 5.0 without depending on Visual Studio
code completion! - Is a master of developing WCF services and extend WCF
- Fully understands Claims-based authentication and membership providers!
- Can create true HTML5 and leverage JQuery for AJAX type service calls!
- Understand the difference between event-based programming and procedural
programming! - Understand polymorphism, encapsulation, and composition vs.
- Builds web services for breakfast, with a domain model for lunch, and
finishes dinner with an HTML5 responsive presentation.
- Has participated in full life cycle development!
- Thinks product design; not enterprise system design; and can explain the
- Enjoys reading on safaribookonline.com and playing with an MSDN
- Participates in user groups and educates others on new trends in
frameworks and technology! - Looks at their past developed code and thinks
they could do better this time around!
- Has read Jeffrey Richter and/or Juval Lowy, with a bit of Dino Esposito!
- Provides estimates based on validated architecture by prototype!
- Knows how to unplug and recharge during the day by playing a good game
of XBOX against the CIO.!
- Bachelors and/or work related experience and no criminal history