Senior Program Manager
IntellaPro makes IT happen. Founded in 2010, we have grown to become a leading provider of temporary, temporary-to-hire, managed staffing, direct-hire, RPO, and on-site recruiting services.Specializing in fulfilling the growing need for IT talent in highly competitive markets, we don’t just put bodies in empty desks, but nurture long-term relationships that support your unique business or career goals. Our deep network of professionals and job openings means we connect you to the perfect match, whether you’re looking for tech pros or tech job opportunities. A strong dedication to transparency means you know what to expect up front and get it delivered. Simply put, IntellaPro transforms the workplace by changing lives, one person and placement at a time.The major focus of the position is to manage a program of technology projects of various sizes and complexity.
Senior Program Manager
·Bring over 7 years of experience in Program Management in a complex and enterprise environment.
·Plan and manage product roadmaps. Effectively collaborate with product team, developers, customers to ensure successful delivery
- Track key milestones, manages schedules, and mitigate risks to ensure on-time delivery
- Makes decisions and takes timely independent actions in pursuit of project priorities.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meet business goals.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments.
- Manage resource demand, budget, timelines, and escalate issues.
- Manage and communicate risks and impact to scope, budget, and resources.
- Reports project status, timely and effectively, using escalation, issue resolution and effective communication.
- Understand the product and organizational impact by partner with Stakeholders, Business Analysts and Product Owners.
- Identify and manage Operational changes required based on project deliverables.
- Manage project change request impacting scope, time and budget.
- Motivate and drive for results that promotes team collaboration and a positive “can do” attitude.
- Manage Vendor implementations.
- 7 + years of work experience in Project/Program/Portfolio Management
- Experienced in collaborating Executive Leadership and Senior Management.
- Experience with Project Management Tools such as MS Project, Visio, Jira, MS Office, SharePoint, etc.
- Superior people skill and communication skills.
- Experience with Agile (scrum and/or Kanban) methodology
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Six Sigma Green belt or Black Belt certification preferred.
- Scrum Master or Product Owner certification
- Experience with SAFe framework and/or other Agile methodology
- Agile tool experience