Senior Infrastructure Project Manager
IntellaPro makes IT happen. Founded in 2010, we have grown to become a leading provider of temporary, temporary-to-hire, managed staffing, direct-hire, RPO, and on-site recruiting services.Specializing in fulfilling the growing need for IT talent in highly competitive markets, we don’t just put bodies in empty desks, but nurture long-term relationships that support your unique business or career goals. Our deep network of professionals and job openings means we connect you to the perfect match, whether you’re looking for tech pros or tech job opportunities. A strong dedication to transparency means you know what to expect up front and get it delivered. Simply put, IntellaPro transforms the workplace by changing lives, one person and placement at a time.
Manage infrastructure projects of various sizes and complexity.
Adhere to established processes and methodologies. (Agile, Waterfall)
Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet business goals.
Assemble project plans and teamwork assignments
Create relationships with internal teams and external vendors to help deliver projects on-time, on budget and on schedule.
Manage resources, budgets, forecasts, timelines and issue escalations
Manage Vendor implementations
- 10 + years of work experience managing IT projects
- Results-oriented team player
- Experience with Infrastructure and Operations and/or Security projects desired
- Experienced in collaborating with Executive Leadership and Senior Management.
- Experience with Project Management Tools such as MS Project, PPM Project Pro, Visio, Jira, Confluence, MS Office, SharePoint, and other supporting tools
- Maintains Positive Attitude in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent relationship-building and communications skills
- Experience with Agile (Scrum/SAFe) and Waterfall methodologies
- Must meet company’s requirements for employment