Oracle HRIS Analyst
The Sr. HR Analyst will lead the management of the HRIS system and ensure a high level of efficiency and ease of use for the organization. This professional will be an integral part of the HR team, responsible for ongoing design, configuration, management and maintenance of Oracle Fusion Cloud based system. This role will lead the HRIS management efforts and corresponding initiatives and enhancements to the system and KPI dashboard development.
· Lead efforts in support Oracle Fusion Cloud launch, implementation and ongoing module rollout
· Develop, lead and execute project plans in support of ongoing advancements and upgrades to the system.
· Lead internal HRIS analyst to be responsive to internal user community and ensure system issues are quickly and effectively resolved.
· Ensure the Oracle system accommodates our business needs and proactively work to address disconnects or opportunities called out by users.
· Drive execution in delivering projects on time and with excellence.
· Ensure proactive collaboration and integration across all stakeholders to include Oracle, IT, HR leaders and HR user community.
· Proactively monitor, support and maintain Oracle HRIS system ongoing and guide HRIS analyst on day to day responsibilities.
· Identify system design needs and configure system enhancements and changes to modules; collaborate with internal clients for current and future module configuration upgrades and/or implementation.
· Identify training needs and train end users
· Resolve end user technical issues with urgency.
· Coordinates, supports and troubleshoots scheduled reports, interface and connectivity issues with other internal and external systems.
· Proactively learn and understand Oracle System Updates and develop plan for implementation, training and user support
· Conduct regression testing as needed to ensure system functionality prior to launching changes to user community
· Liaison with IT and Oracle to understand and build technical requirements for system
· Conduct periodic system audit checks
· Monitor the Extract- Transform Load Cloud HCM data to the data warehouse
· Support IT operations for interfaces to HR and non-HR applications
· Prepare configuration documentation & functional specifications for vendor integrations
· Reviews data input and output reporting for accuracy; maintains data integrity in system by running queries and analyzing data on a regular basis.
· HRIS system data management; audit for accuracy and compliance
· HR Dashboard development in partnership with HR Process Improvement Team
· Build custom BI reports as needed
· Manage and support updates and customizations to Oracle delivered reports
· Accurately research, analyze, interpret and troubleshoot data and reports.
· Technical point-of-contact and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
Education and Experience
· BA degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience.
· Masters of Computer Science or related field preferred.
· Oracle Fusion Cloud experience with high level of proficiency
· 8-10 years related experience in a similar HRIS or related role(s).
· 3-5 years of people leadership experience
· Experience in new Oracle launches across multiple modules a plus.
· Proven track record of success in providing technical support to end user community
· 5-8 years of project management experience.
· Ability to appropriately plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
· Strong understanding of HRIS database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with databases tools.
· Strong organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong project management skills with a demonstrated track record of success leading key initiatives from start to finish.