IT Support Manager
IntellaPro makes IT happen. Founded in 2010, we have grown to become a leading provider oft emporary, temporary-to-hire, managed staffing, direct-hire, RPO, and on-site recruiting services.Specializing in fulfilling the growing need for IT talent in highly competitive markets, we don’t just put bodies in empty desks, but nurture long-term relationships that support your unique business or career goals. Our deep network of professionals and job openings means we connect you to the perfect match, whether you’re looking for tech pros or tech job opportunities. A strong dedicationt o transparency means you know what to expect up front and get it delivered. Simply put, IntellaPro transforms the workplace by changing lives, one person and placement at a time.
IT Support Manager
This manager will be a technical management role responsible for the leadership of the Helpdesk, NOC and Desktop Engineering teams. Develop and administer change management, incident management, problem management, systems, and applications. Will communicate IT service level performance metrics including; tickets, service request activities. Implement continuous process improvement to assure quality and maintain software, hardware and resource inventory.
- Plan, establish, implement, and administer IT policies, standards, procedures, measurements and controls.
- Develop change management processes and regulate adherence.
- Supervise IT Command Center and Site Support teams to ensure timely and effective responses to user and business needs.
- Conduct performance evaluations; make hiring and disciplinary decisions and salary recommendations.
- Meet regularly with support staff to discuss deliverables, timelines, and documentation.
- Oversee Help-desk, Desktop, Application, and Infrastructure support problems and resolutions to determine trouble trends.
- Monitor, alert, and report on IT system, service, and application performance metrics.
- Manage trouble ticket and service request escalations to ensure timely resolution and/or fulfillment.
- Communicate incident and root cause notifications to internal business units.
- Provide management reports on IT system availability.
- Develop and establish site support deployment and provisioning standards and procedures.
- Work closely with department contacts on issues to improve customer relations and technical support.
- Provide training on new hardware and/or software applications.
- Communicate with coworkers, management, staff, customers, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Responsible for participating in quality assurance, compliance and in-service and continuing education activities as requested by Company.
Type of experience
- 2-3 years experience in leading technical teams
- 3-5 years technical experience
- MS Windows, Active Directory, SCCM, Application Packaging, MAC/IOS
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field preferred Strong problem solving and customer service skills