Conversational UX Manager
Location : Miami, FL
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
IntellaPro makes IT happen. Founded in 2010, we have grown to become a leading provider of temporary, temporary-to-hire, managed staffing, direct-hire, RPO, and on-site recruiting services.Specializing in fulfilling the growing need for IT talent in highly competitive markets, we don’t just put bodies in empty desks, but nurture long-term relationships that support your unique business or career goals. Our deep network of professionals and job openings means we connect you to the perfect match, whether you’re looking for tech pros or tech job opportunities. A strong dedication to transparency means you know what to expect up front and get it delivered. Simply put, IntellaPro transforms the workplace by changing lives, one person and placement at a time.
Conversational User Experience Manager
- 5+ years of designing user-centered and user driven voice experiences and interaction models
- A degree in Linguistics, cognitive psychology, or behavioral sciences
- Experience in Psychology, preferred.
- Experience in behavioral economics, preferred.
- Experience in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), preferred.
- Experience with Tony Robbins work, preferred.
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence, NLP and other voice technologies, preferred.
- Experience in designing speech-enabled interaction flows across a variety of usability contexts and device types
- Experience designing and building solutions for HealthCare, preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in a variety of environments (including written, formal and informal meetings, executive presentations, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to exchange ideas and convey complex information clearly and concisely. Has a value-driven perspective with regard to understanding of work context and impact.
Required Qualifications :
Design Speech Enabled Interaction Flows